20.9.06

Next, Last & 1st...


HOLA semua... this Q's was sent thru my email... which was from BOBO actually...
LAYAN JE LAAA OKIES!

CHIT CHAT WITH JIE.... Rasain!!!

NEXT:

1. Next person you'll kiss:
Oh my god… I’m seriously want to know who I am going to kiss….

2. Next movie you want to see:
Hmm.. Qabil Qushry Qabil Igam? *matilah sempat jugak promote!

3. Next car you want to have:
I wish to have Toyota Estima in white color…

4. Next time you're going out:
When I get my pay….

5. Next time you're going to move:
I don’t know…

6. Next time you're going to smoke:
Right after this survey!

7. Next time that you will drink alcohol:
No thanks…

8. Next person you are going to call?
My dad

9. Next thing you are going to do?
Get everything’s pack.. I’m going home after this…

10. Next place you'll take vacation:
Selalu berangan nak pegi LA… so, LA kut?

11. Next thing you are going to eat?
Dinner.

12. Next time you plan to be drunk:
Cik Maaaa… tolong nasihatkan Bobo! (tidak menjawab soalan)

13. Next thing you are going to do outside:
Take a cab or LRT and straight away back to home..


LASTS:

1. Last kiss:
My mum?

2. Last person you hugged:
Kak Zai

3. Last person you spoke to?
Jerry

4. Last alcoholic beverage:
TAK PERNAH OK…

5.Last movie you watched.
The Omen

6. Last person you thought of?
Amin

7. Last time you went to school:
Year 1997

8. Last person you said "I love you" to:
No comments

9. Last run in with the Law:
During my UITM’s years

10. Last fight you were in:
Yesterday with one guy that hit my car…

11. Last bar/club/concert/party you went to:
Kak Jie at RTM Angkasapuri

12. Last person you e-mailed:
My officemate

13. Last thing you ate:
Fries

14. Last thing you saved up money for:
Renewal of my road tax… nangis tau….


FIRST:

1. First kiss:
Mum… definitely!

2. First Serious Relationship?
Emmmm…. Form 4 kut?

3. First heartbreak?
A……….

4. First mode of transportation:
BMX when I was 5…


5. First pet:
Cat….

6. First word:
Tak ingat la…

7. First concert:
Pun tak ingat… sorry…

8. First alcoholic beverage:
Ada lagi ke soklan macam ni?

9. First time you stayed out all night:
UITM years… pegi pub

10. First best friend:
My sister…

11. First job:
It was with LHPF… 4 years back…

12. First school:
Tadika PPH

14. First thing you really saved up money for:
Handphone



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

** merasalah akak kalau kena interview dengan Kak Odah kau tu...
cekap dia nak mengorek rahsia nih....*matilah kena smash dengan
Kak Odah...

No comments: